Mackintosh Group operate a private, fully certified weighbridge. It is open for public use with pre-registration 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and conveniently located close to SH3, ten minutes south of Wanganui (view map and directions).
First time weighbridge users must be registered on our system to use the weighbridge. Want to register with an existing Dallas tag? Contact us to arrange to meet at the weighbridge. No Dallas tag? Please complete the online vehicle registration form.
We operate three tiers of pricing: Grain going to/from our silos is $10 per truck or trailer; a casual truck or trailer is $9; ten or more weighs in a calendar month are $7.50 each.
- Single platform for truck or trailer - truck and trailer (up to three axle) are weighed separately
- Driver-operated, user friendly touchscreen system from Sensortronic
- Four separate load cells for accuracy
- Stored tare (gross only e.g. logs) or live weigh (tare and gross)
- Printed computer-calculated net weight
Certificate of Calibration
In line with government regulations the weighbridge is serviced, calibrated and certified by an approved technician every 12 months, and is accurate to within 10 kilogrammes (view our current certificate).